Our Event Medical Services are able to be supplied in ACT/NSW including;
- Sydney Metro
- Newcastle / Hunter
- Central Coast NSW
- South Coast NSW
- Monaro & Snowy Mountains
- Riverina MIA
To make a booking for Event Medical Services, please complete the form below.
This will provide our Operations Manager with the esential information to prepare a quote for services.The Operations Manager will contact you to confirm details and provide a quote. Once the quote has been accepted your organisation will be invoiced. Payment MUST be received prior to commencement of the event in order for medical services to be provided*.
Please note that we do have some minimum operational standards.
- Motorsport Events - Minimum of 2 officers for a Medical Team and one of the Team MUST be a minimum of Paramedic (General Duties)
- Major events where you require a staffed dedicated Aid Post - there must be enough crew members allocated to crew the aid post and additionally to respond /patrol the event. (E.g. 2 officers at the main aid post with 2 officers to patrol or respond).
- A Risk Assessment of your event may deem that your event requires different medical teams and resources than those you indicate. Our Operations Manager will discuss this with you when confirming your booking details.
- Clear access - means clear, unobstructed vehiclular access for ambulances, with ability to maneouver without difficulty. Patrons or officials cannot be allowed to casualy park in the ambulance access point/road.
* Payment is required prior to the commencement of any event. Where payments are not made, this impacts our ability simply to be around next time to supply paramedics and resources to events. Unfortunately, some previous clients had chosen to 'skip town' or delay payments without sufficient reason, resulting in debt recovery actions, which in turn lead First Aid Services & Primary Response EMS to, regretfully, adopt the policy of pre-payment. We apologise for any inconvenience, however this policy is firm.